Discussion topic: Linking account to second puck

This message was authored by Davewood208 This message was authored by: Davewood208

Linking account to second puck

Okay so i gave sky whole home and 2 stream pucks first puck set up was fine but the second puck cant oast linking my account ive reset the puck 4 times and updated it but still get we're unable to link your account it showed both pucks in my account devices but now only shows one i dont know whats happening can anyone help 

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Linking account to second puck

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Davewood208 if you'd like I can escalate this to the sky messaging team who may reach out tomorrow to assist.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Davewood208
Topic Author
This message was authored by Davewood208 This message was authored by: Davewood208

Yes please that would be great thank you 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Davewood208 

This has been escalated to the Sky Messaging team who may be in touch with you regarding this within the next 48 hours via a colourful chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. 

You may need to refresh your browser for the chat bubble to appear.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
"https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147"

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. Please note this isn't a live chat so replies may not be instant.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Davewood28.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now due to no further response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion