Discussion topic: I’m trying to connect sky stream on a new tv but its not picking it up

This message was authored by KabirC This message was authored by: KabirC

I’m trying to connect sky stream on a new tv but its not picking it up

Sky stream is not showing as an extenal device. Ive connected a hdmi cable from my tv but its ot picking up

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86 Answer

Re: I’m trying to connect sky stream on a new tv but its not picking it up

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @KabirC , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @KabirC , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

Try running your TVs set up process because it might be looking for something elses on that hdmi input 

KabirC
Topic Author
This message was authored by KabirC This message was authored by: KabirC

Thanks, i restarted and it's now set up

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion