Discussion topic: I have had my sky stream for about 5 weeks with zero issues, and all of a sudden it’s saying ther

This message was authored by Lauren48 This message was authored by: Lauren48

I have had my sky stream for about 5 weeks with zero issues, and all of a sudden it’s saying ther

I have had my sky steam for 5 weeks with zero issues, now all of a sudden it's saying there's no internet connection, I have followed all instructions such as checking cables. Resetting etc etc however I still get the message. When I spoke to sky the man on the phone said it was because I had four devices using WiFi and even though I'm on the fastest package the stream wouldn't work as I didn't have enough broadband?? So why on earth has it worked for 5 weeks? I live alone, the same four devices use WiFi and yet all of a sudden it stops? Apparently my only option is to get a sky dish which I didn't want and if I'd have know this was the case I'd have never joined? 

is this a me problem? Or is there another solution? I am awaiting a call back but I'm fuming that they'd sell me a contract knowing my speed couldn't accommodate a stream, a mobile phone doing nothing, an air diffuser that uses WiFi and a hive.........its not like I'm a gamer or have kids? 

All Replies

Lauren48
Topic Author
This message was authored by Lauren48 This message was authored by: Lauren48

Re: I have had my sky stream for about 5 weeks with zero issues, and all of a sudden it’s saying the

It now says there's a technical issue and I'm experiencing a limited service? I'll await my call back from sky to find out what is actually going on! 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Re: I have had my sky stream for about 5 weeks with zero issues, and all of a sudden it’s saying the

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lauren48 

I have escalated your post to the online community team - look out for a chat bubble icon to start the support 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion