Discussion topic: How to watch “ from “ season 2

This message was authored by Dawnb1 This message was authored by: Dawnb1

How to watch “ from “ season 2

Anyone know how to stream   FROM season 2 

I can't seem to find sky sci fi    I'm in the uk 

Best Answers
This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Re: How to watch “ from “ season 2

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Dawnb1 

Episodes there for me. Said "from" into my remote, selected from on Sky Sci Fi and then selected series 2. Can see 10 episodes.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Dawnb1 

Episodes there for me. Said "from" into my remote, selected from on Sky Sci Fi and then selected series 2. Can see 10 episodes.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Stephen+Mourton This message was authored by: Stephen+Mourton

Same with me, I just say 'From' after pressing the sound button and up it pops.

@Dawnb1  That being said when it appears it automatically shows season 1, but if you look carefully you will see in small white writing 'Series 2'.  Just select that and it's there.

Dawnb1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dawnb1 This message was authored by: Dawnb1

Thank you.  That worked 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion