Discussion topic: F1 live recording keeps skipping for 30 seconds, anyone else having this problem?

This message was authored by Lucy125 This message was authored by: Lucy125

F1 live recording keeps skipping for 30 seconds, anyone else having this problem?

i have been trying to watch the f1 grand prix race and it keeps skipping for 30 seconds and making it unwatchable. I have turned the tv and stream puck off and on multiple times. Refreshed the tv and nothing is working, really disappointing i cannot watch it. Is anyone else having this problem? If so how did you fix it?

All Replies

This message was authored by Thomas751 This message was authored by: Thomas751

Re: F1 live recording keeps skipping for 30 seconds, anyone else having this problem?

Sky stream skipping forwards several seconds at least once every minute. Any one else having the same problem? 

Just not good enough when considering what we pay for the service.

This message was authored by Thomas751 This message was authored by: Thomas751

Re: F1 live recording keeps skipping for 30 seconds, anyone else having this problem?

I'm having the same problem. Not good enough when considering what we pay for the service. 

This message was authored by Paul2790 This message was authored by: Paul2790

Same issue here. It's been ok on all of the other races but the British GP seems to have the issues when watching back. 

any solutions please? 

This message was authored by theguysayshello This message was authored by: theguysayshello

Hello and Welcome to Sky Community. Here you can find like-minded people who know the best of what they do.

I see you have problem with Sky Stream Box, do not worry as I have same box as well, I can help you out as a fellow customer.

Please Try the following steps:

1. Press the back button (located beside the green Home button) on the remote. This will bring you back to the live instance of the channel. If it takes you to the menu scroll right and click "Watch live"
  2. Open Netflix and sign in if asked. Don't worry about paying as it is part of your subscription, check email you got from sky about how to activate it. Once done, or if already activated Netflix, open it and go to "Get Help" menu on left side of screen and click on Check your network. Speed should be at least 25 mb/s for a good experience. If it is less than that, check on another device. If it is less than 25 Mb/s, it might be time to upgrade your broadband.
  3. Restart your box, by unplugging it, or with EntertainmentOS 1.3 or newer, go into settings, system preferences, then click restart box.
  4. Restart your broadband router by unplugging it and then plug it back in.
  5. these steps should have solved issue, if not please contact sky at https://sky.com/contact

Thank You.

<hr>

I hope I helped you today. Please note that most people on Sky Community are fellow customers, and are not employees.

If I helped you please Like and Mark As Answer. Thank you.

<hr>

This message was authored by theguysayshello This message was authored by: theguysayshello

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion