Discussion topic: Equivalent of +1 in Stream

This message was authored by dany2 This message was authored by: dany2

Equivalent of +1 in Stream

I tried to watch Love Your Weekend (with Alan Titchmars) after the broadcast had finished. I got to the prorgamme list using the voice control - excellent.

It shows the programme screened today but will not let me access it.

Any suggestions please?

Best Answers
This message was authored by bydandie This message was authored by: bydandie Answer

Re: Equivalent of +1 in Stream

There is an issue with ITV syncing content at the moment, I've reported it and they have raised a bug report.  If you can't play it through ITVx then the issue is likely to be at their end rather than Sky.  See if you run it from another TV/streaming box running ITVx.

If the issue is with Sky, then raise a compliant as it will add to the importance to fix it 🙂

Sky Stream
LG 55" G2 OLED
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin v360

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

If you add it to your planner before the episode is broadcast, it should pull through otherwise you should be able to find it directly through the ITVx app.

dany2
Topic Author
This message was authored by dany2 This message was authored by: dany2

I found the programme on ITVX - Episode 27 but it still will not load.

This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

If it's not loading, try rebooting your puck by unplugging the power lead for a couple of minutes and then plugging back in 

This message was authored by bydandie This message was authored by: bydandie Answer

There is an issue with ITV syncing content at the moment, I've reported it and they have raised a bug report.  If you can't play it through ITVx then the issue is likely to be at their end rather than Sky.  See if you run it from another TV/streaming box running ITVx.

If the issue is with Sky, then raise a compliant as it will add to the importance to fix it 🙂

Sky Stream
LG 55" G2 OLED
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin v360

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion