Discussion topic: Discovery Plus "Upgrade to Watch"

This message was authored by Indiekat This message was authored by: Indiekat

Re: Discovery Plus "Upgrade to Watch"

I'm in exactly the same position. Frustrating is one word for it!! 

This message was authored by Nigel19076 This message was authored by: Nigel19076

@greenfingers101 

can you help me with the Discovery Plus " Upgrade to watch" problem.

Tim
This message was authored by Softail This message was authored by: Softail

No joy sky knows there's problem but do nothing got dicovery plus by loading app and paying discovery 4.99 month sky are a joke

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Softail wrote:

No joy sky knows there's problem but do nothing got dicovery plus by loading app and paying discovery 4.99 month sky are a joke

@Softail Sky are aware of an issue with Discovery +, however as has been outlined on other posts in this forum in the past, issues with Discovery + historically take a long time to fix.

It would appear the working relationship between Sky and Discovery + isn't as great as the working partnership Sky have with some of the other App providers (where fixes are quicker to be indentified and rolled out). In situations like this it unfortunately requires Sky and Discovery + to work together to fix which is typically the reason that these issues go on for such a long time.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Softail This message was authored by: Softail

I'm sure that will bring great comfort from all the customers dealing with the same issue you've certainly put my mind at rest 

This message was authored by Marmite61 This message was authored by: Marmite61

I started a thread about the same issue, but my discussion on chat did not resolve it..

Just over a month on and still no word from Sky offering a resolution. I want Discovery Plus back. It is part of the agreed package and Sky is not fulfilling its contractual obligation. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion