Discussion topic: Delete an individual program from the a series in plsylist

This message was authored by Doreen+W This message was authored by: Doreen+W

Delete an individual program from the a series in plsylist

Have the Repair Shop in my playlist and want to delete or re mark the one I have watched

Best Answers
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316 Answer

Re: Delete an individual program from the a series in plsylist

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Doreen+W wrote:

Have the Repair Shop in my playlist and want to delete or re mark the one I have watched

Not possible to delete single episodes  I'm afraid .....

fully watched episodes will remain marked watched for a considerable time. Partially watched episodes lose their markers after 30 days or so 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316 Answer

@Doreen+W wrote:

Not possible to delete single episodes  I'm afraid .....

fully watched episodes will remain marked watched for a considerable time. Partially watched episodes lose their markers after 30 days or so 

43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
Doreen+W
Topic Author
This message was authored by Doreen+W This message was authored by: Doreen+W

Thanks for the reply. I am new to Playlist you say a watched program is marked can you exolain how it is marked what am I looking for thanks 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@Doreen+W wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I am new to Playlist you say a watched program is marked can you exolain how it is marked what am I looking for thanks 

Yes of course ...

you should see a blue line underneath the individual episode that is all the way accross if it's been watched and only partially accross if it's part watched 

no blue line (progress bar is probably a better word !) if it's unwatched 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion