Discussion topic: DAZN

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

DAZN

DAZN app has just landed on my sky stream box... 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: DAZN

That's nice ... NFL fans can watch NFL Network Live and NFL short game highlights for free ... just create an account no subscription required😊

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Exiled-in-HH wrote:

That's nice ... NFL fans can watch NFL Network Live and NFL short game highlights for free ... just create an account no subscription required😊

Cool ! I wasn't aware of that .... thanks for the info 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Exiled-in-HH  I looked at DAZN earlier this morning and using the QR code took me to a page where I had a month for free and then it was pretty expensive per month (£15 I think it was).

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@Fothergill1 You can subscribe to NFL GAME PASS through the DAZN app... Just don't actually subscribe select NFL Network then Live NFL Network.

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

@Exiled-in-HH How does one do this if you don't have an account? Love NFL

Like almost all streaming services you need an account but they are free😉

I use the NFL and DAZN apps on my mobile devices so already have accounts🙂

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Thank you. I have gone to the app and it says I need to pay. I am not sure which link or place you referring to. Any more help would be appreciated

Also if I go to the game pass, one puts in your details and then the next page it asks for payment

I will leave it

I agree @Fothergill1 there is no where which says you can get it for free

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

@Super+Anthony @Fothergill1 

If you create an account on the DAZN website (but don't add a payment option) then you can still verify your email address with them and activate a free account. I just did it (purely out of curiosity) and have downloaded the DAZN app to my Apple TV box.

It offers me free live streams of various sports channels including SportStak, Motorvision TV, Moto America, ACL Cornhole TV, LacrosseTV, Matchroom Boxing, Boxing TV, BilliardTV, PDC Darts, DAZN Women's Football, Padel Time TV and NFL Network. 

There's even a multiview option to watch 4 streams concurrently in a split quad screen! 

There appear to be lots of other things available to watch on demand too. 

Again, this is all completely free. I didn't input any credit card or PayPal details on the DAZN website - I just closed the page then waited for the 'verify your account' email to come through. Clicked the link on that and it activated my free account. I then logged into the DAZN app on my Apple TV box with those account details and there we go. I presume the Sky Stream DAZN app is similar...?

As I said I already had DAZN and NFL accounts from using them on my mobile devices🙂

Exiled in HH

Currently on NFL Network is a replay of Super Bowl XXV😊

Exiled in HH

Have got it working

Can't wait to watching the Patriots

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion