Discussion topic: Continue Watching

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Continue Watching

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Deedee36  Yes it was Colin from accounts.  We watched the whole series but despite trying all the usual tricks I couldn't get rid of it from the CW rail.  It finally disappeared after about 3 months.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Deedee36 This message was authored by: Deedee36

@Fothergill1  I remember it well

as the same thing happened to me 

……
……
……
……
“Trying to help improve sky glass”
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Fothergill1 wrote:

@MarkGoldsmith wrote:

However whens its done this, i have noticed that show has disappeared from my CW watching rail after 3-4 weeks. I have no idea if it is because the show was removed from IPlayer, .........

@MarkGoldsmith The CW rail will only hold 20 items so if you are patient enough a programme will slowly move down the rail and then drop off so maybe that is what happened in your case 🤷‍♂️.  How quickly this happens is dependent on how many new programmes you watch.  I once had one that took about 3 months to drop off.

Despite the odd frustration like this issue I still love the convenience of the Streaming platform and still use the CW rail despite its limitations.

I've never had more than 10 items on my CW rail in one go, which is why its always confused me. 😀

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Frazer7 This message was authored by: Frazer7

I have a sky stream, and when watching certain TV shows/movies that I didn't watch live or fully finish at the time, They stay on my continue watching list, which is fine, but I've noticed apart from Netflix, where It can take a few minutes or so to clear, but when I have finished stuff on ITV X, my5 or even Sky when I entirely watch them, they stay on my continue watching list even if they are no other episodes to watch and no matter how many times I've skipped through it after and I have even tried on my laptop, but  they still stay I've tried turning off, unplugging, restarting and refreshing apps, but the only thing that clears it is if I factory reset my device which doesn't help at all as it keeps happening over and over again does anyone have any solution to solve this or is this going to continue being a pain in the bum till sky gives us a fix for it 

This message was authored by VirtuallyVlad This message was authored by: VirtuallyVlad

I think the last part of your post is the way it is I'm afraid. 

Sky Stream is a slightly under-baked product that we are unwitting Beta testers for!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion