Discussion topic: Buying sky stream

This message was authored by Kerri250 This message was authored by: Kerri250

Buying sky stream

Trying to buy sky stream through offer sent by email, I already have sky broadband, unfortunately my address on the acount has an incorrect postcode (just by 2 digits) the postcode on the account was because it was a new build and it was the nearest postcode that sky could find, so my question is how on earth do I change my postcode?

I need help

CB

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Buying sky stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kerri250 You can only change it by speaking to sky directly by phone or if you prefer we can ask the community messaging team to contact you via the forum 

let us know what you want to do 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Kerri250
Topic Author

Hi

if you can get the community messaging team to contact me through the forum that would be great

thanks

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kerri250  To get you some help I've escalated your post via the community chat. This link explains how it works https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble.

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

Be reassured the email & message is from Sky and your details are safe and secure.
If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

I would also recommend that if not already on, that you turn email/private message notifications on to avoid missing any alerts

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Kerri250
Topic Author

Thanks GD1, will look for invite

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Kerri250.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now but if there is anything else in the future we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion