Discussion topic: Apps - series won’t continue and some programmes won’t play

This message was authored by Hollerz74 This message was authored by: Hollerz74

Apps - series won’t continue and some programmes won’t play

Hi, has anyone come across this? Am new to sky q.  On one of my Q pucks (Ethernet connection and connected to a Philips oled tv) some apps (Netflix, Prime, Disney & Apple +) seem to have an intermittent fault. If I continue a series from the main menu or go into app and play the episode, the screen just goes blank (tv message 'connect hdmi') or other times I get a grey snowstorm.  I have to turn off and unplug tv and box and restart sometimes multiple times ( I've given up several times and gone back to tv or another room!). Now seems to have started to happen sometimes when next episode auto plays.  Other times will play normally. Any ideas very welcome

All Replies

Hollerz74
Topic Author

Re: Apps - series won’t continue and some programmes won’t play

Sorry everyone I meant to put this in Sky Glass!

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hollerz74  Your post has been moved to the correct forum, Sky stream, and your duplicate thread removed from the Sky Glass section.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@Hollerz74  Have you tried another HDMI cable?

Exiled in HH
Hollerz74
Topic Author

Yes but a good shout as I used the same type (the sky one provided) so I have just tried another cable will advise

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion