Discussion topic: Am I That Thick as sky thinks I Am

This message was authored by usergraham This message was authored by: usergraham

Am I That Thick as sky thinks I Am

this is my second opportunity to leave feedback. I always regret getting it touch with the company. The feedback is the lights are on, but now one is at home. I had to spend hours on the phone. Discovery Plus and Netflix are also having communication on top of this. Each blaming yourselves for my situation. Which I now do agree with. My complaint has emphasised you lack customer care. Given me you code of complaints for me to read. Not dealing with the issue in hand.   This box is not big enough to log my issues. After 40 years it may be time to remove you from my life and use the money to better use. I doubt this will be read ,  just put on your tin helmet and hope it will go away maybe I will. Even your complaint form does not work. Just got them working after a week and an up date has now turnt them into paper weights. 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Am I That Thick as sky thinks I Am

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@usergraham  You're not contacting Sky via the community, we are all customer here, Sky won't see your feedback nor can they know who you are froma  forum post.  Perhaps raising your feedback via this correct route would be the best wayt to get Sky to see it?  

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-customer-complaints-code-of-practice/

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion