Discussion topic: Advice on using Playlist

This message was authored by Stephen+Mourton This message was authored by: Stephen+Mourton

Advice on using Playlist

I am relatively new to Stream having previously been with SkyQ.  I am trying to get my head around the Playlist.  

Firstly there is the main Playlist button, and I have set up three personal playlists one for my wife and one for myself plus one for both of us.  

So when I add a program to the Playlist it invites me to select the playlist I want to save it to, either to my playlist my wife's playlist or our Both playlist.  

My question is why do we need the main playlist button?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH Answer

Re: Advice on using Playlist

@Stephen+Mourton wrote:

I am relatively new to Stream having previously been with SkyQ.  I am trying to get my head around the Playlist.  

Firstly there is the main Playlist button, and I have set up three personal playlists one for my wife and one for myself plus one for both of us.  

So when I add a program to the Playlist it invites me to select the playlist I want to save it to, either to my playlist my wife's playlist or our Both playlist.  

That is for the BOTH of you and anyone else😉

Exiled in HH

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stephen+Mourton wrote:

A shared playlist for the entire family .... also some users do not use profiles therefore having a default playlist as standard is useful 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH Answer

@Stephen+Mourton wrote:

That is for the BOTH of you and anyone else😉

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion