Discussion topic: Sky store movie new fast and furious

This message was authored by andrewhee This message was authored by: andrewhee

Sky store movie new fast and furious

Could you please let me know when the rental price of £15.99 for the new fast and furious  film comes down this is well out of my price range.Also I pay over £90 a month for my package and I've been with sky for 20 years.

Regards.

Andy

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky store movie new fast and furious

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You are not talking to Sky support here @andrewhee as we are customers like you. It will probably be a good few weeks before the price reduces because at present it is a Sky Store Premier rental due to it being a new release as it is in the cinema as well - you will find it is the same price elsewhere at present for the same reason.

To see when the prices goes down you will just need to keep an eye on the Sky Store.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Hi @andrewhee 

On here you are talking to other Sky customers rather than directly to Sky - so whilst your loyalty to Sky sounds great - on here we can only give you a 👏👏👏 for that 

The premiere £15.99 prices seem to be set as standard by the distributors across all streaming outlets 

There is usually a short window up to 2/3 months at the £15.99 to generate some significant income before the price drops - but I haven't yet seen a date advertised for Fast and Furious

The waiting time is along the lines of the time we have to wait between cinema and DVD release - so I guess it's the same decision. Watch it early or wait a while and save money 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Hi again @andrewhee 

This is on Wikipedia 

"F9 will be released on Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, and DVD on September 21, 2021 by Universal Pictures"

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@andrewhee  You'll need to keep checking back to see if/when the price has gown down.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion