Discussion topic: Here’s a free Sky Store movie to celebrate

This message was authored by don1952 This message was authored by: don1952

Here’s a free Sky Store movie to celebrate

Received an EMAIL from Sky for a free movie as part of  Diamond VIP status which contained 

"Your unique code will let you claim any HD Digital Buy & Keep movie from the VIP Gift collection, up to £13.99. "

However, there is nowhere in the Skystore (VIP Gifts section) as far as I can see, where you can enter this code before final purchase.  It does not work in the Voucher section.

Trying it in the voucher code location gives the following :"It looks like you're entering this Offer

Code in the Voucher Code box - please enter this Offer Code on the Order Summary Page."

However there is no summary page just BUY or RENT options with payment taken immediately.

Any thoughts/solutions as i've ended up buying a movie which was supposed to be free.....

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Here’s a free Sky Store movie to celebrate

Did your place the order on a Sky Box or the SkyStore website?

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @don1952 

The offer code entry usually goes on the first page of the order process rather than the checkout page (like this). You have to use it online (not on your box at home ) which is why @Exiled-in-HH was asking. 

IMG_4137.png

Try a live chat with the Skystore team when they open at 11am to try to resolve the payment you have made. 

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

don1952
Topic Author
This message was authored by don1952 This message was authored by: don1952

Previous to this offer, all my VIP offers and purchases have been done via the Sky Q Sky Store option and payment added to my monthly bill.

On the website Sky Store version, I think the problem may have originally occured as I had no payment method established. (may be wrong)

Whilst waiting for any replies I emailed skystore  whose reply included this line......

"This will then take you to the Order summary page and the Add offer code is on this page on the website."

I tried again with a different movie and all was as it should be

Screenshot 2024-10-12 110150.jpg

As I mentioned in my original post this screen didn't appear.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion