Discussion topic: Asda rewards voucher

This message was authored by Nikkihaydock This message was authored by: Nikkihaydock

Asda rewards voucher

I've been charged for 2 films I purchased but I had just added a voucher from the asda meal deal. But it's been charged on my account. How do I rectify without phoning up? Thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Asda rewards voucher

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

When you ordered these two films did you order them via your online Sky Store account as you needed to have done this because if you ordered them via a Sky box then you will be charged.

You can get in touch with Sky store support via a live chat that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Nikkihaydock
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nikkihaydock This message was authored by: Nikkihaydock

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes I ordered them from sky box 🤷‍♀️ I didn't know this. I haven't even watched them. I will try and cancel them tomorrow on live chat. Thanks again for the help 😊

This message was authored by Matt198512 This message was authored by: Matt198512

Did u have any luck in cancelling? Same has happened to me. 

Nikkihaydock
Topic Author

Not yet, I forgot. Will try tomorrow and update this and let you know 😊

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion