Discussion topic: A quiet place 2

This message was authored by Mr+Grey+UK This message was authored by: Mr+Grey+UK

A quiet place 2

Hello all.

I pre ordered A quiet place 2. Its on my skystore app and I can watch ot and download it,  but there is no option to send to Skybox. I purchased a quiet place 1 aswell and that has the send to box option. Anyone know whats going on?

Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: A quiet place 2

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Mr+Grey+UK 

So far as I know the official release date for Quiet Place 2 on Sky - is Aug 20th - so I don't think it will allow it to appear on your box until Friday 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Mr+Grey+UK
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mr+Grey+UK This message was authored by: Mr+Grey+UK

Its ok, today is there release date. I spome to SkyHelp and they need to send some signals to my Sky Q box and now its sorted.

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Thanks for confirming @Mr+Grey+UK 

I had seen an August 20th date but guessing it must now be released today.  Glad it's resolved 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

This message was authored by Jazzy+123456 This message was authored by: Jazzy+123456

I have also had problems with quiet place2 , I pre-ordered it and it said it was available from 18/08/2021.  But I cannot download, watch, or send it to my sky Q box.   

Good morning @Jazzy+123456 

The same thing happened to me. To fix it I did a live chat with the Skystore team (link below)

They investigated and had to cancel the preorder and the original charge I paid - then I could immediately reorder the movie and it worked fine 

https://www.skystore.com/n/hlch/help/contact-us/live-chat 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion