Discussion topic: to use this service you need to upgrade your subscription

This message was authored by Ryan300194 This message was authored by: Ryan300194

to use this service you need to upgrade your subscription

IMG_0435.jpeg

 anyone no how to fix this problem my viewing card is paired and wifi is conected but i canot acces anything also i canot do any software updates or look at any apps ?

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: to use this service you need to upgrade your subscription

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ryan300194 

I see the mini screen also displays the No Satellite Signal error message. Whenever this is displayed firstly check that the connections from the Sky dish going into the back of your Sky Q box are still finger tight. Also check out the troubleshooting on this link
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-tv-no-satellite-signal-sky-q
It may then give you the opportunity to arrange an engineer to check the alignment of your dish.

It’s not necessarily something that will be visible to the naked eye and could only affect one or two channels. If you’re on a communal dish you may initially need to liaise with your landlord or building management company.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Coldfatjam This message was authored by: Coldfatjam

I've got the same issue, it was working fine then the TV schedule was playing up and not loading then i got the same message. No access to apps or TV channels. Any luck in solving it?

This message was authored by Liam51 This message was authored by: Liam51

Yep. I have this issue also. I called and spoke to technical support and they done all the tests and decided they need to send a new Sky Q box out. Received today and same issue!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion