Discussion topic: Viewing card

This message was authored by Elkins1996 This message was authored by: Elkins1996

Viewing card

I've had my sky box for a week but haven't got my viewing card. When will it arrive?

Best Answers
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: Viewing card

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Elkins1996 wrote:

I've had my sky box for a week but haven't got my viewing card. When will it arrive?

hi @Elkins1996 

Are you by any chance a returning customer - if so you need to be aware that SKY tend, rather strangely,  to assume that customers have kept their cards.

Either way you probably will need to call to make sure they do send one./have sent one.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Elkins1996 wrote:

hi @Elkins1996 

Are you by any chance a returning customer - if so you need to be aware that SKY tend, rather strangely,  to assume that customers have kept their cards.

Either way you probably will need to call to make sure they do send one./have sent one.

Elkins1996
Topic Author
This message was authored by Elkins1996 This message was authored by: Elkins1996

Hi, yes I am so will call them again (after they directed me here ha). Thanks for your help!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion