Discussion topic: Viewing card

This message was authored by MattporterRalph This message was authored by: MattporterRalph

Viewing card

Hi, I'm currently having an issue where our sky box is saying we need to upgrade our subscription. 
we've been out of our chalet for 2 months and we've come back to this message. Any ideas of how I can fix this? I've already tried updating the box. Before this message it was also coming up that viewing card is not paired but that seems to have disappeared now.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Viewing card

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MattporterRalph wrote:

Hi, I'm currently having an issue where our sky box is saying we need to upgrade our subscription. 
we've been out of our chalet for 2 months and we've come back to this message. Any ideas of how I can fix this? I've already tried updating the box. Before this message it was also coming up that viewing card is not paired but that seems to have disappeared now.

Hi @MattporterRalph 

Try refreshing your Viewing card.
Home - Settings - System info.
Highlight Viewing card number and then select Setup on the right hand side.
Then select Use this option to trigger a callback

No call is actually made but the Viewing card should be refreshed.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: Viewing card

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi MattporterRalph

I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion