Discussion topic: Usolicited change of input source

This message was authored by JennyWren This message was authored by: JennyWren

Usolicited change of input source

At a predetermined time of night my tv automatically without prompting ,changes input source to Freeview from the normal input source . I get a warning notice flash on tv , with an option to change this, but this is so quick that I usually miss it. (This necessitates using the tv blaupunkt remote , and not the sky  remote). I have recently had a sky q box , and it still happens. , as it did with the sky +box. Has anyone got any idea how to clear this .?

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: Usolicited change of input source

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JennyWren wrote:

At a predetermined time of night my tv automatically without prompting ,changes input source to Freeview from the normal input source . I get a warning notice flash on tv , with an option to change this, but this is so quick that I usually miss it. (This necessitates using the tv blaupunkt remote , and not the sky  remote). I have recently had a sky q box , and it still happens. , as it did with the sky +box. Has anyone got any idea how to clear this .?

Hi @JennyWren 

Check the settings on your Blaupunkt TV.

See if the Picture mode is set to Economy.

If it is try a different setting to see if that helps.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JennyWren wrote:

Hi @JennyWren 

Check the settings on your Blaupunkt TV.

See if the Picture mode is set to Economy.

If it is try a different setting to see if that helps.

JennyWren
Topic Author
This message was authored by JennyWren This message was authored by: JennyWren

Thank you Oldfella. I'll try that tomorrow. It started to happen after recording sport on a freeview channel  during the games in Birmingham.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion