Discussion topic: Technical issue COMP7 id 7a10a0

This message was authored by garymancel1968 This message was authored by: garymancel1968

Technical issue COMP7 id 7a10a0

Hi, I have this error message re Sky Q but can't seem to find out what the problem is! Anyone know or have an answer please?

Best Answers
This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice Answer

Re: Technical issue COMP7 id 7a10a0

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

That message was a broadcast stream error at the broadcasters end and not anything local to you.

Best thing to do is to come out of the stream and try rendering the stream a few times and you may pick up the refresh, otherwise it may  just stick on that message.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser. What is a Superuser? Click here to find out
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

@garymancel1968 wrote:

Hi, I have this error message re Sky Q but can't seem to find out what the problem is! Anyone know or have an answer please?

@garymancel1968 was this when you were trying to watch something on Sky Sports + app ?

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
garymancel1968
Topic Author
This message was authored by garymancel1968 This message was authored by: garymancel1968

Yep, it was. 

garymancel1968
Topic Author

Just to expand....it was Sky Sports+ but I was watching via my Sky Q box?

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice Answer

That message was a broadcast stream error at the broadcasters end and not anything local to you.

Best thing to do is to come out of the stream and try rendering the stream a few times and you may pick up the refresh, otherwise it may  just stick on that message.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser. What is a Superuser? Click here to find out
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
garymancel1968
Topic Author

Thank you for taking the time to look at my question and for providing an answer. That's very kind. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion