Discussion topic: Switching from sky stream to sky q

This message was authored by ManPlan This message was authored by: ManPlan

Switching from sky stream to sky q

I'm currently a sky stream subscriber in early months of an 18 month contract., I'm enjoying the content in it but my internet is hit and miss here and wanted to know if I could switch to sky q to get a more stable and reliable viewing experience through satakite.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Switching from sky stream to sky q

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ManPlan wrote:

I'm currently a sky stream subscriber in early months of an 18 month contract.

That is somthing you would need to ask of Sky as it will be up to them if they will let you out of your Stream contract as we fellow customers are not going to be able to say for sure what they will say.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by F1Jon97 This message was authored by: F1Jon97

Re: Switching from sky stream to sky q

In my experience Sky are quite reasonable with switching between Glass/Stream and Q.  You would be in another 18 month contract if you switch to Q so I doubt it would be a problem for them.  I've gone from Q to Glass to Q then Q to Stream and back to Q and no issues at all.

I've been a lot happier sticking with Q as I have it for the F1 and it works flawlessly.  Plus having the good old traditional fast forward beats stream ad skipping.  Give them a call and ask and I'm sure they will be happy to help you 🙂

(P.S Id probably only consider Stream again if they made it an app I can download onto my Apple TV or shut the sattelites down)

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion