Discussion topic: Sound dropout on main event

This message was authored by CJ74 This message was authored by: CJ74

Re: Sound dropout on main event

The old 'fix' of switching to Sky Sports Football and then switching to UHD works around it. Sound seems ok on that channel.

Still would be good to get Main Event working properly though.

This message was authored by Bruce+S+G This message was authored by: Bruce+S+G

Yes, the work around works for me as well, I did speak to Sky today, but got absolutely no where. I tried to explain that it wasn't just me that had the issue, but the guy insisted on checking the the settings on my box, I gave up with him in the end. I have a non HDR original Sky Q silver box with a ultra HD subscription, I cannot benefit from HDR, and now the sound issue is back. It is very poor value for money.  

This message was authored by PerryDaniel This message was authored by: PerryDaniel

Same as mine. Absolutely horrific service. Unwatchable 

This message was authored by Robbo0410 This message was authored by: Robbo0410

@Bruce+S+G HDR is naff with Sky anyways on the Q box I just use ultra HD with HDR turned off its much better

This message was authored by Footballfan405 This message was authored by: Footballfan405

I hadn't noticed a problem since the summer until today. Watching the Women's T20 on 404 and there was sound drop out. Switched to 401 and there was still sound drop out. I have a new Sky Q box (because the hard drive on the previous one was corrupted).

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion