Discussion topic: Sky linked Netflix to wrong account

This message was authored by Jones246 This message was authored by: Jones246

Sky linked Netflix to wrong account

Hi Sky Community 

I've linked my Sky to the wrong Netflix account so am missing all my recommendations, I'm looking for help on how to fix this and link Sky to my other correct Netflix account 

I've looked at other answers here on the community pages with no luck.  One post answer said to sign out on the app and sign in via the correct Netflix account - this doesn't work as it says I already have the Netflix service with Sky and keeps me logged in against the wrong account. 

I've also seen someone say to contact Netflix via live chat and they'll fix it - I've just tried that and it didn't work either, Netflix said I need to speak to sky to get this fixed. 

How do I get the wrong Netflix account unlinked and the correct one linked to sky?

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Sky linked Netflix to wrong account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jones246 wrote:

Hi Sky Community 

I've linked my Sky to the wrong Netflix account so am missing all my recommendations, I'm looking for help on how to fix this and link Sky to my other correct Netflix account 

I've looked at other answers here on the community pages with no luck.  One post answer said to sign out on the app and sign in via the correct Netflix account - this doesn't work as it says I already have the Netflix service with Sky and keeps me logged in against the wrong account. 

I've also seen someone say to contact Netflix via live chat and they'll fix it - I've just tried that and it didn't work either, Netflix said I need to speak to sky to get this fixed. 

How do I get the wrong Netflix account unlinked and the correct one linked to sky?

Thanks

Hi @Jones246 

See the following link 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/uod-account-issues-netflix 

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: Sky linked Netflix to wrong account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jones246 wrote:

Hi Sky Community 

Thanks

Hi @Jones246 

Hopefully this link will work:

Netflix Account Help for SKY 

Where it does have a section for an incorrectly linked account - which actually says to contact their customer service !

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion