Discussion topic: Sky enginner

This message was authored by Samantha+lyon This message was authored by: Samantha+lyon

Sky enginner

Hello, I have a sky engineer coming out today between 12-5pm, however I had to book an emergency appoitnekmt for the doctors at 2.15pm which is round the corner can I have the engineer come out after 3pm please. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Sky enginner

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Samantha+lyon 
This is mainly a customer helps customer forum and you aren’t talking to Sky Customer Services on here. Too late to call now as Sky won't be able to contact the engineer at such short notice. If you miss the appointment you may be charged £25. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Sky enginner

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Samantha+lyon 
This is mainly a customer helps customer forum and you aren’t talking to Sky Customer Services on here. Too late to call now as Sky won't be able to contact the engineer at such short notice. If you miss the appointment you may be charged £25. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion