Discussion topic: Sky arts hd

This message was authored by Nigeljh This message was authored by: Nigeljh

Sky arts hd

Is Sky arts HD included in the HD pack? I've recently took out a new contract and dropped HD package. I've now been offered HD at no extra cost but I cannot see if that includes Sky arts. There's a list of channels it does include but Sky arts doesn't appear to be amongst them. Do you have to pay extra for the Sky arts HD channel?

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: Sky arts hd

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nigeljh wrote:

Is Sky arts HD included in the HD pack? I've recently took out a new contract and dropped HD package. I've now been offered HD at no extra cost but I cannot see if that includes Sky arts. There's a list of channels it does include but Sky arts doesn't appear to be amongst them. Do you have to pay extra for the Sky arts HD channel?

Hi @Nigeljh 

Certainly not an extra charge (on top of the HD pack) for Sky Arts HD.

If it isn't in the HD pack then it would be HD as standard.  If you don't have the HD pack you can check it.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: Sky arts hd

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nigeljh wrote:

Hi @Nigeljh 

Certainly not an extra charge (on top of the HD pack) for Sky Arts HD.

If it isn't in the HD pack then it would be HD as standard.  If you don't have the HD pack you can check it.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion