Discussion topic: Sky TV Down

This message was authored by Georgia2198 This message was authored by: Georgia2198

Sky TV Down

Hi, had some issues with my account since canecelling broadband. Sky tv has been down for 5 days now. It came back for 5 minutes this morning and now it's gone again. 
Assume this means they've managed to fix the issue, but why has it gone again and how can I get it back? 

says I neee to upgrade my subscriptions 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky TV Down

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Georgia2198  Sky TV isn't down, as it is delivered by satellite and any outage like that would cause a huge influx of posts.

When you lose live TV is there a No Satellite signal message?

If so it may be a dish related issue.  https://www.sky.com/help/home/sky-tv/sky-tv-q/fixing-sky-q/fixing-live-tv/no-satellite-signal/articl...

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Georgia2198
Topic Author
This message was authored by Georgia2198 This message was authored by: Georgia2198

Re: Sky TV Down

I actually never mentioned that it was down for everyone. The comments were very person specific and state only an issue with my TV. 

it's an issue on their side that they are escalating to fix. 

thanks. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion