Discussion topic: Sky Q remote

This message was authored by SimonNevill This message was authored by: SimonNevill

Sky Q remote

My Sky Q remote has stopped working

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Sky Q remote

Are you using it to control a Sky Glass TV or Sky Stream Puck?

Why did you stop using your Sky Stream remote?

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SimonNevill 
After checking the basics, ie; fresh batteries, re-pairing etc if your Sky Q remote is definitely broken/faulty, if you follow this link it should allow you to do some more troubleshooting and then it’ll send you to a form to request a replacement (apparently this is not available to customers in the ROI).
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/lost-stolen-damaged-sky-q-equipment#get-in-touch

It may be quicker to purchase a new remote from a retailer or larger supermarket. If you do that as well you’ll have a spare.

@Exiled-in-HH 

Am I missing something? No mention of Glass or Stream, posted on Sky Q board and OPs first post. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Possibly that the discussion started life elsewhere😉

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Exiled-in-HH 

Possibly, perhaps some housekeeping has found it on the wrong board. Correct advice provided anyway. Better late than never.

Sky customer since 2001

Many that have issues with their Sky Stream remotes are advised to use a Sky Q remote😉

Exiled in HH

@Exiled-in-HH 

Almost certainly found when splitting Sky Glass issues and Stream issues into the new boards. 

Sky customer since 2001

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion