Discussion topic: Sky moves have stopped showing

This message was authored by CUMBAH This message was authored by: CUMBAH

Sky moves have stopped showing

All sky movies appart from  3 at the bottom of the list jave stopped working. Just get a message about no satelite signal. 

There are 3 sky movie stations at the bottom of the list that still work and there are no other stations I see affected in the movie section or any other.

I also see that the stations affected have all suddenly changed to HD and we don't have an HD subscription.  I suspect this is a stealth meants for sky to ask more by asking for an HD subscription before being able to watch the movie package we already are paying for. 

Anyone else have a similar issue.

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Sky moves have stopped showing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CUMBAH wrote:

I also see that the stations affected have all suddenly changed to HD and we don't have an HD subscription.  I suspect this is a stealth meants for sky to ask more by asking for an HD subscription before being able to watch the movie package we already are paying for. 

Not at all.  Sky Movies includes HD regardless.

Anyone else have a similar issue.

One suspects it's an issue with your dish alignment.  Movie channels appears to be the most sensitive to these issues.

You'll have to call Sky to get an engineer to check it.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion