Discussion topic: Sky Q Remote stop button.

This message was authored by garyjaffa This message was authored by: garyjaffa

Sky Q Remote stop button.

Hello,

We've just had Sky Q fitted, I have a couple of questions about the function of the remote;

When I've finished watching a recorded programme, is there a stop button on the remote as I cant delete the recording as I get a message saying unable to delete as the programme is still paying! With the old Sky Plus remote you could press a stop button.

Can I series link a programme without having to record it? again you could do this on the old Sky plus.

Thank you

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: Sky Q Remote stop button.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@garyjaffa wrote:

Hello,

We've just had Sky Q fitted, I have a couple of questions about the function of the remote;

When I've finished watching a recorded programme, is there a stop button on the remote as I cant delete the recording as I get a message saying unable to delete as the programme is still paying! With the old Sky Plus remote you could press a stop button.

Can I series link a programme without having to record it? again you could do this on the old Sky plus.

Thank you

hi @garyjaffa 

the Stop button is the Back/Dismiss button  ( Arrow pointing left out of a 3 sided rectangle left of the Home button)

There is no Reminder function on SKY Q (many discussions on this) 

P.S. Welcome to SKY Q

BTW You should find several Help Videos byscrolling down to Help from the main Menu & Selecting  the Thumbnail titled Select to view all our help articles and videos then Selecting Using SKY Q & it's subsections

garyjaffa
Topic Author
This message was authored by garyjaffa This message was authored by: garyjaffa

Re: Sky Q Remote stop button.

Thats great, Thank you.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion