Discussion topic: Sky HD reward

This message was authored by ChrisW5 This message was authored by: ChrisW5

Sky HD reward

I was given Sky HD as a reward but it was not added to my new contract, as it was a reward surely it should have been added?

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky HD reward

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ChrisW5 

How long ago was this agreed? You can call Sky and if the Sky HD was arranged via a phone call ask them to listen back to your original call. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
ChrisW5
Topic Author

It is probably over a year ago via rewards, added for free, no phone call or email involved. On change of contract it wasn't added so was wondering if it should have been reinstated or not.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@ChrisW5 

You'll need to speak to Sky to query this. You can call Sky free by dialling 150 from a Sky Talk landline or a Sky Mobile, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK customers: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI customers: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
ChrisW5
Topic Author

Thanks, I will do. I got it in December 23, it stopped on contract upgrade in March 24.
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@ChrisW5 wrote:
I was given Sky HD as a reward but it was not added to my new contract, as it was a reward surely it should have been added?

@ChrisW5 

Note that it's the 'HD add-on'

Referring to it as 'Sky HD' on the phone is likely to cause confusion, because that's easy to mistake for the previous satellite system of (almost) the same name.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion