Discussion topic: Returns

This message was authored by Courtney17 This message was authored by: Courtney17

Returns

I've cancelled my sky as we don't use it, they've sent us a box which we have received. We've packaged it away and it I took it to the post office to go back but she said the barcode was to my address and not returns for sky. Any way possible I could have another label for the box so I can post it please?

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Returns

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Courtney17   You can print off the labels for the returns here https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

Remember to keep your proof of posting.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

@Courtney17   You can print off the labels for the returns here https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

Remember to keep your proof of posting.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Courtney17
Topic Author
This message was authored by Courtney17 This message was authored by: Courtney17

all sorted now, thank you so much!

This message was authored by Simon+rodenhurst This message was authored by: Simon+rodenhurst

I have been asked to return a Sky Q mini box 

but don't have one

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Simon+rodenhurst 

Is it included in correspondence from Sky after you've cancelled. It may well be a genetic email/letter. Just return the loaned equipment you have in relation to that subscription and keep your proof of posting indefinitely. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Sparkydave This message was authored by: Sparkydave

I returned by Sky Q box on 20 November and it was received by Sky on 22 November.  They are still saying I need to return it otherwise I will be charged.  Tried phoning but that is a waste of time.  

What is the best way to sort this?

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Sparkydave 
Have you kept your proof of posting?

We understand returns are taking 2+ weeks to be processed by Unipart (who deal with the returns) and they aren’t the quickest in updating Sky that equipment has been received. Let us know in this thread and we can maybe get you some help from the Messaging Team.

If you have the proof of posting we’ve been told it’s a fairly straightforward process for the team. If you haven’t retained it, any cancellation of non return fees would be at Skys discretion.

Please don’t try to post an image of the Royal Mail tracking or postal receipt as Sky don’t allow them on the forum.

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Sparkydave This message was authored by: Sparkydave

Thanks for this.  I do have proof of posting and confirmation that the delivery was successful.  I have posted a copy of the Royal Mail receipt.  

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Sparkydave 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Sparkydave.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Sparkydave 

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Katrina6 This message was authored by: Katrina6

Re: Returns need ti return my box

Need to return my box

@Katrina6 wrote:

Need to return my box

@Katrina6 
If you’ve successfully cancelled your subscription Sky should send out returns packaging near the end of the cancellation period, [14 days for Broadband hub and 31 days for Sky Q box(es)], to the address that the subscription was registered at. If you’ve moved to Sky Glass or Stream any Sky Q packaging is sent out a bit later in case you change your mind.

You can use any packaging as long as it’s secure and you may want to put a note inside with your account number and a list of equipment that is included. This link explains about how to receive an email with your return labels through Royal Mail.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

If you haven’t anything suitable contact Sky again and ask if they’ll re-send. Keep your proof of posting safe and indefinitely and if you use Royal Mail’s collect from home service, keep a record of the tracking number.

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @Mark159 and resolved issue

Thanks again for the escalation have a great afternoon 🙂

This message was authored by Juliexg This message was authored by: Juliexg

I have returned my sky Q box but had an email stating they had not received it ,my other issue is I forgot to include the remote control so trying to get more packaging or at least a label,when I follow the thread for royal mail it's not working for me I don't know what I'm doing wrong, please help!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion