Discussion topic: Quantum leap Paramount

This message was authored by Caroleanne1960 This message was authored by: Caroleanne1960

Quantum leap Paramount

Why can I not see Quantum leap Series 2 episodes 8+

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Quantum leap Paramount

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Caroleanne1960 wrote:

Why can I not see Quantum leap Series 2 episodes 8+

hi @Caroleanne1960 
Because Paramount plus is currently only showing the first 7 Episodes.

ie 

Quantum Leap is streamed on the Paramount Plus streaming service in the UK. Part 1 (i.e. the first seven episodes) of season 2 is set to land on the platform on Thursday, July 18 along with all season 1 episodes.

When or whether they will later show the remaining episodes (part 2) doesn't  appear to yet be specified.

Caroleanne1960
Topic Author
This message was authored by Caroleanne1960 This message was authored by: Caroleanne1960

Hi Thank,s,

I have watched the first and second series up to episode 7.  It seems really quite silly to cut it off half way through. Paramount came free with Sky If and when that ends I definitely would not pay for Paramount knowing they cut short a series.  Surprised Sky has not got involved as it is their Customers who are left annoyed. There you are though Customer Service is a thing of the past.

I have had my moan even if nobody cares which I am absolutely sure Sky does not

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@Caroleanne1960 wrote:

Hi Thank,s,

I have watched the first and second series up to episode 7.  It seems really quite silly to cut it off half way through. Paramount came free with Sky If and when that ends I definitely would not pay for Paramount knowing they cut short a series.  Surprised Sky has not got involved as it is their Customers who are left annoyed. There you are though Customer Service is a thing of the past.

I have had my moan even if nobody cares which I am absolutely sure Sky does not

A bit harsh @Caroleanne1960 

As I'm sure you are aware that many Programs are done in series sometimes 12 months apart.and as in this case even half way through.

Apparently in the US all parts have been shown.  In actual fact part 2 of the second series didn't start filming until Part 1 was aired..

Sky have no control over Paramount content and like all 3rd party Apps Sky show what they are given.

i have no doubt that Part 2 will appear at some time.

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Streaming firms sometimes do this to prevent single month binge watching...

Netflix has done similar with Cobra Kai

But as noted this is nothing to do with Sky...

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
Caroleanne1960
Topic Author

Hi I did have Netflix for a couple of years but I stopped as  I  propably only used it half a dozen times.. I have been a Sky Customer for many years but when I am out of the Country I cannot access Sky Go  so for 5 or 6 Months in total I am paying for something I cannot access. However if I stop paying for that time Sky want the boxes back. Guess I am the crazy one perhaps I should just send them back every time.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion