Discussion topic: Paramount+ on Mini Box not working

This message was authored by WhySkyWhy This message was authored by: WhySkyWhy

Paramount+ on Mini Box not working

Hello all.  I can see there are items on here about Paramount+ not appearing on Mini Bixes despite working fine on the main Sky Q box.

My issue is slightly different.  I have the Paramount+ app on my Mini Box.  Despite working fine on my main box, the Mini Box is asking me to sign into Paramount+.  I have no idea what the sign in details are or how to find them.  I've tried my SkyID but that doesn't work.  Any ideas?

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Paramount+ on Mini Box not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@WhySkyWhy wrote:

Hello all.  I can see there are items on here about Paramount+ not appearing on Mini Bixes despite working fine on the main Sky Q box.

My issue is slightly different.  I have the Paramount+ app on my Mini Box.  Despite working fine on my main box, the Mini Box is asking me to sign into Paramount+.  I have no idea what the sign in details are or how to find them.  I've tried my SkyID but that doesn't work.  Any ideas?

Hi @WhySkyWhy 

When you first activated Paramount plus you should have used the procedure below:-

"Sign in with your Sky iD.

You will be taken to Paramount+ to create your account. Enter your email address and choose a password, these do not need to be the same as your Sky iD.

Please double check you've entered your email address correctly before you create your account. If you have made a mistake, you'll need to contact Paramount+ to get it fixed."

Only you know what email and password you used

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion