Discussion topic: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

This message was authored by dpm1965 This message was authored by: dpm1965

Re: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

lets face it tnt are not up to it

This message was authored by Nerdrager This message was authored by: Nerdrager

Re: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

Yeah, watching it on the Discovery app fixes it. This is unacceptable, especially when there's no apology or announcement about it while we pay a premium.

This message was authored by MichaelBarnes This message was authored by: MichaelBarnes

our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

Don't bother trying TNT / BT - I had a 30 minute online chat that suddenly ended, from their side where I had asked a technical question that they couldn't answer!!!!

I did speak to SKY and they affirmed the issue, but a TNT / BT broadcast issue, not SKY.

the help from BT was horrific, don't waste your time.

SKY support was helpful, but pointed me back to the other provider.

I'll be looking to move my £120 per month for all services away from BT.

This message was authored by JayWhit This message was authored by: JayWhit

It's definitely an issue nationally, a quick search of "TNT Sports" on 'X' (formally Twitter) shows that it's happening to everyone. 

This message was authored by GPKins This message was authored by: GPKins

I had to switch over to the Discovery+ App. No issues on there. TNT did the same juddering last night too, very annoying

This message was authored by BorderReiver1973 This message was authored by: BorderReiver1973

Not sure what's happening with Sky Sports and TNT Sports with Sky Q.

but the constant sound drops and stuttering from TNT.

the Out of sync audio is UHD Sky sports.

and the constant price hikes midway through an agreement are starting to take a toll on my Sky Patience.

love how they call you a VIP customer but definitely don't treat you like one. 🙄

This message was authored by Shawcannon This message was authored by: Shawcannon

Having exactly the same problem the last two nights

This message was authored by MattB+2019 This message was authored by: MattB+2019

Yes same issue for me both nights watching TNT Champion League coverage on Sky Q

This message was authored by 10Martin10 This message was authored by: 10Martin10

Same last two nights 

This message was authored by Dave471 This message was authored by: Dave471

Same problem, picture ans sound glitches intermittently.  Extremely frustrating.  Just added TNT sports to Sky package, what is the problem and what is the fix?  Costing me each month for a post service/product 

This message was authored by blakiesing This message was authored by: blakiesing

Switch to Discovery + App on Sky Q. Working perfectly no glitches 

This message was authored by ftballman This message was authored by: ftballman

Discovery isn't an option for all of us (Irish viewers for 1)

This message was authored by NinaW This message was authored by: NinaW

We had the same problem both last night and tonight - no issues on any channel other than TNT Sports when we flicked to others to check if it was our TV / home media setup.

No mention from TNT when, from looking at X, we were clearly not an isolated set of viewers.

Has anyone had a response from either Sky, on our behalf, or TNT themselves as the provider charging us for an poor service?

This message was authored by AdrianNewman This message was authored by: AdrianNewman

Newman

The signal keeps glitching when watching live champions league on tnt sports and possibly during Lice Premier League football 

This message was authored by Allie2 This message was authored by: Allie2

This was happening to me also last night 

has anyone had an answer as to what the problem is ? 
only an issue on TNT sports 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion