Discussion topic: No BBC HD on Sky Q

This message was authored by BB15BB This message was authored by: BB15BB

No BBC HD on Sky Q

2 days ago i got an error message 'no stallite signal', did all the usual checks and switched everything off. next day all TV was back with the exception of BBC one and two on Channels 101/102. i get an error message telling me i can longer get SD BBC, I have a sky Q Box for over 2 years and UHD TV so the input into TV and box is minimum HD? not the issue of them switching SD off.

i can access them at 801 etc, but not the same as using up and down button between the main channels.

any idea why they choose saturday to dissapear when this was last year? something my kids may have touched in settings?

TIA

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: No BBC HD on Sky Q

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

2 days ago i got an error message 'no stallite signal', did all the usual checks and switched everything off. next day all TV was back with the exception of BBC one and two on Channels 101/102. i get an error message telling me i can longer get SD BBC, I have a sky Q Box for over 2 years and UHD TV so the input into TV and box is minimum HD? not the issue of them switching SD off.

i can access them at 801 etc, but not the same as using up and down button between the main channels.

any idea why they choose saturday to dissapear when this was last year? something my kids may have touched in settings?

TIA

Hi 
you could always set your BBC and  any other consecutive channels as Favorites.

You can then use any order you want

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

TIA

Have you tried rebooting your main Q box again  ie
putting your box into Standby then switching it off at the wall for 30 seconds
switch it back on then follow the on screen instructions

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
BB15BB
Topic Author
This message was authored by BB15BB This message was authored by: BB15BB

I tried this 2-3 times over the weekend. Will keep doing this thanks. 

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

The Tv Guide should fix itself. It's gone the wrong way. Very odd.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion