Discussion topic: Network set up

This message was authored by MH1902 This message was authored by: MH1902

Re: Network set up

@oldfella (I unsubscribed so new 'name!) Sky TV and mini work fine however after sorting the mini box - later in the day both my ipad and iphone could access recordings from the main box (and use the devices remotes' facilities - but now yhey won't again.. Have deleted app/ restarted and reinstalled the app but nothing works. The 'Recording' heading have disappeared from the bottom of the page on both but the remote is still showing at the top. Am on the correct wifi/ have notifications 'on'. Confusing as they were working and now they can't find the Sky box (can watch Sky TV.  Thank you.

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MH1902 wrote:

@oldfella (I unsubscribed so new 'name!) Sky TV and mini work fine however after sorting the mini box - later in the day both my ipad and iphone could access recordings from the main box (and use the devices remotes' facilities - but now yhey won't again.. Have deleted app/ restarted and reinstalled the app but nothing works. The 'Recording' heading have disappeared from the bottom of the page on both but the remote is still showing at the top. Am on the correct wifi/ have notifications 'on'. Confusing as they were working and now they can't find the Sky box (can watch Sky TV.  Thank you.

Hi @MH1902 

Have you resigned into the App using your New name and Password?

@oldfella Yes - it wouldn't let me sign in with p/w.

@MH1902 wrote:

@oldfella Yes - it wouldn't let me sign in with p/w.

Must be wrong password @MH1902 

MH1901
Topic Author
This message was authored by MH1901 This message was authored by: MH1901

@oldfella no def right one as I checked it but it was more the Skygo issue as per the post which I was wondering if you could help with but if not I'll set up a new post. Thought similar issue and may need to reboot again. Thank you.

@MH1901 wrote:

@oldfella no def right one as I checked it but it was more the Skygo issue as per the post which I was wondering if you could help with but if not I'll set up a new post. Thought similar issue and may need to reboot again. Thank you.

Hi @MH1901 

A little confused here now with your ID.   I see you have posted now with MH1901.

I thought you said you resubscribed with MH1902.

1. @oldfella I am both. It wouldn't let me log into the forum so set up new log in but saw this time when I logged in - my reply came from my original log in name.. sorry for the confusion.. I will just try rebooting tomorrow and hope the devices are fixed doing that. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion