Discussion topic: Disney plus not working and password not recognised for other apps

This message was authored by Sarah195 This message was authored by: Sarah195

Disney plus not working and password not recognised for other apps

I am trying to sign into paramount plus and it won't recognise my password. I also can't log in to sky go on my sons phone as it won't recognise password. Disney plus all of a sudden isn't working either. I have reset my password multiple times and nothing

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Disney plus not working and password not recognised for other apps

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sarah195 wrote:
I am trying to sign into paramount plus and it won't recognise my password. I also can't log in to sky go on my sons phone as it won't recognise password. Disney plus all of a sudden isn't working either. I have reset my password multiple times and nothing

Hi @Sarah195 

Depends what you set up for each App.

They all have to be set up with login details of your choosing.  Whether or not you chose different details only you know what you used for each App

Sarah195
Topic Author

Paramount is asking for my sky Id and password as is sky go. I logged into Disney with my Disney details and it was working fine until today

@Sarah195 wrote:

Paramount is asking for my sky Id and password as is sky go. I logged into Disney with my Disney details and it was working fine until today

Hi @Sarah195 

Paramount plus does no ask for Sky ID and Password.

The Sky Activation procedure ask for this to take you to the Paramount~plus Website where you set up Email and Password of your Choosing.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/using-paramount-plus

ie

You will be taken to Paramount+ to create your account. Enter your email address and choose a password, these do not need to be the same as your Sky iD.

Please double check you've entered your email address correctly before you create your account. If you have made a mistake, you'll need to contact Paramount+ to get it fixed.

Sarah195
Topic Author

Right thank you. Any idea about the sky go or disney?

@Sarah195 wrote:

Right thank you. Any idea about the sky go or disney?

Hi @Sarah195 

Sky Go does use your Sky ID and password.  Bear in mind that if you are trying to connect to your Q box using Sky Go you need the Monthly Sky Q Multiscreen subscription..

With Disney +. If you subscribe through Sky and follow the Activation procedure then you do use your Sky ID to create a Disney account similar to Paramount plus.  However whether or not you have to setup more login details on the Disney website I'm not sure

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-marketplace-subscribe-to-disney-plus

Sarah195
Topic Author

Spoiler
Thanks for the help

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion