Discussion topic: Netflix on Sky

This message was authored by Suzyt This message was authored by: Suzyt

Netflix on Sky

I upgraded to Sky Q today and agreed to Netflix through Sky. I have changed my mind and want to keep it separate. Do I need to cancel it on Sky I haven't logged into it.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Netflix on Sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Suzyt wrote:

I upgraded to Sky Q today and agreed to Netflix through Sky. I have changed my mind and want to keep it separate. Do I need to cancel it on Sky I haven't logged into it.

Hi @Suzyt 

If you ordered Netflix (Ultimate TV add on) through Sky then you certainly want to contact Sky to make sure it is cancelled.

This message was authored by Ecosse This message was authored by: Ecosse

@Suzyt Just wondering why you wish to keep them separate.  I have mine via Sky but never actually use the Sky apps version, still use the TV's own apps as I "just like them" better.

Hope you get this sorted out for you.

====================================================
Samsung UE49MU7070XX - Samsung MS550 Soundbar+ with 9000S Rears
Sky Q 2Tb + 3 Minis - BT Full Fibre 900
This message was authored by Furzelands This message was authored by: Furzelands

I access netflix via Apps on the Sky menu. Apps is not an option on Skygo. How do I access Netflix when I am abroad?

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@Furzelands wrote:

I access netflix via Apps on the Sky menu. Apps is not an option on Skygo. How do I access Netflix when I am abroad?

Hi @Furzelands 

Assume you have Netflix App loaded on your mobile device.

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/24853#:~:text=While%20Netflix%20is%20primarily%20meant,things%20to%... 

This message was authored by simon194 This message was authored by: simon194

@Ecosse wrote:

@Suzyt Just wondering why you wish to keep them separate.  I have mine via Sky but never actually use the Sky apps version, still use the TV's own apps as I "just like them" better.

Hope you get this sorted out for you.

I only really worth keeping it separate if you have Netflix Premium and only the HD add-on. If you have  the UHD pack as well it's cheaper to move Netflix to Sky.

In my case I already had Sky Q with HD/UHD so switching my Netflix Premium plan to Sky is costing me £6 instead of £15.99.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion