Discussion topic: Netflix not working

This message was authored by vegasfrog7 This message was authored by: vegasfrog7

Netflix not working

Anyone else having issues loading Netflix on Sky Q? All I'm getting is the spinny circle and no Netflix! I have tried refreshing the apps in the secret menu, then switching it off etc, but it's still not working. Any suggestions gratefully received 

All Replies

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Re: Netflix not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@vegasfrog7 wrote:

Anyone else having issues loading Netflix on Sky Q? All I'm getting is the spinny circle and no Netflix! I have tried refreshing the apps in the secret menu, then switching it off etc, but it's still not working. Any suggestions gratefully received 

Hi @vegasfrog7  Try rebooting your router by removing the power cable for 30 sec then reconnect to reboot, then reboot your main SKYQ box by turning the power off at the socket for 30 sec then turn back on to reboot?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.
vegasfrog7
Topic Author
This message was authored by vegasfrog7 This message was authored by: vegasfrog7

Re: Netflix not working

@Quoman7 

Thank you for that, it seemed to work yesterday but it's not working this evening! Honestly, it's driving us insane. All other apps are working fine! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion