Discussion topic: Netflix is still not loading !

This message was authored by Em+G This message was authored by: Em+G

Netflix is still not loading !

So for months I have had issues with Netflix through my Sky Q box. Someone gave me the advice to unplug the box then plug back in then press 001 then enter on setting to refresh. On average I'm doing this 5 times a week to get it back. Now it's not working at all I just see the red ring going around and it's driving me insane !! 

All Replies

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Re: Netflix is still not loading !

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Em+G wrote:

So for months I have had issues with Netflix through my Sky Q box. Someone gave me the advice to unplug the box then plug back in then press 001 then enter on setting to refresh. On average I'm doing this 5 times a week to get it back. Now it's not working at all I just see the red ring going around and it's driving me insane !! 

Hi @Em+G Try rebooting your router by removing the power cable for 30 sec then reconnect to reboot, then reboot your main SKYQ box by turning the power off at the socket for 30 sec then turn back on?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.
Em+G
Topic Author
This message was authored by Em+G This message was authored by: Em+G

Thankyou @Quoman7 this did work but when I went to use it later on it wasn't working again. So I had to unplug it and start again which made it work .I can't keep doing this it's a pain.

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Em+G wrote:

Thankyou @Quoman7 this did work but when I went to use it later on it wasn't working again. So I had to unplug it and start again which made it work .I can't keep doing this it's a pain.

@Em+G If your SKYQ box is close to your router try using an ethernet cable, rather than wifi?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion