Discussion topic: Netflix account hacked with locked profile

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by chelle232 This message was authored by: chelle232

Re: Netflix account hacked with locked profile

Mine was the same I done the up down thing but went on live chat with Netflix and they was amazing got my account back and talked me all they thought it and what I needed to do

This message was authored by Indi1 This message was authored by: Indi1

I have been hacked with locked  Netflix account I ve got the email and service code of the hacker . Been back and forth all night between Netflix and sky - Netflix saying they can t help as sky need to reset password - sky just saying change Netflix password .

any ideas anyone 

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Indi1 wrote:

I have been hacked with locked  Netflix account I ve got the email and service code of the hacker . Been back and forth all night between Netflix and sky - Netflix saying they can t help as sky need to reset password - sky just saying change Netflix password .

any ideas anyone 

Netflix support are usually very good but I think they've got that wrong.

This message was authored by Lynda3 This message was authored by: Lynda3

Hi My Netflix account has changed to a spanish family and locked, it appears to have been hacked?

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lynda3 wrote:

Hi My Netflix account has changed to a spanish family and locked, it appears to have been hacked?

Read this thread from the start and you will find the answer

I am just another Sky customer!
This message was authored by Daniel-F This message was authored by: Daniel-F

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

I am locking this thread down as the original poster has their answer that they are happy with. If you are experiencing similar problems and need further help with this, please contact Netflix directly for more support as per the advice of our Super Users in this thread.

Thanks,

Daniel
Community Moderator

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion