Discussion topic: My skyQ box keeps connecting and disconnecting to sky broadband network. All other devices ok.

This message was authored by Damian_1 This message was authored by: Damian_1

My skyQ box keeps connecting and disconnecting to sky broadband network. All other devices ok.

I've done a software update and I'm currently at Q230.000.14.00L

All Replies

This message was authored by Michelle70 This message was authored by: Michelle70

Re: My skyQ box keeps connecting and disconnecting to sky broadband network. All other devices ok.

I am with bt but my sky q has been connecting and not connecting all night and could not watch much at all as it was freezing or going blank . Not sure if it's due to the heavy rain and wind 

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Re: My skyQ box keeps connecting and disconnecting to sky broadband network. All other devices ok.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Michelle70 wrote:

I am with bt but my sky q has been connecting and not connecting all night and could not watch much at all as it was freezing or going blank . Not sure if it's due to the heavy rain and wind 

Were you watching on a streaming /catchup service, because live TV has nothing to do with your internet connection on Q.

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Damian_1 wrote:

I've done a software update and I'm currently at Q230.000.14.00L

Try the steps in post 7 on here (and check out 8 )

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q/Sky-q-box-not-linking-with-Wi-Fi/m-p/4504698#M618552

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion