Discussion topic: My Netflix has been hacked in Spanish. I've logged out changed password and cant get back on

This message was authored by Andy44 This message was authored by: Andy44

My Netflix has been hacked in Spanish. I've logged out changed password and cant get back on

My Netflix has been hacked and is in Spanish. I've logged out and changed password but can't get back on

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: My Netflix has been hacked in Spanish. I've logged out changed password and cant get back on

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Andy44 

This has cropped up quite frequently. I believe you need to contact Netflix to report this. Have a look at this thread…

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q/Netflix-Account-Hacked/m-p/4583222#M634965

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Andy44
Topic Author
This message was authored by Andy44 This message was authored by: Andy44

Re: My Netflix has been hacked in Spanish. I've logged out changed password and cant get back on

Do you know the Netflix contact number please?

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Andy44 

Afraid not. I don't use Netflix. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@Andy44 wrote:

Do you know the Netflix contact number please?

Hi @Andy44 

See link below

https://help.netflix.com/en/contactus

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

@Andy44 wrote:

My Netflix has been hacked and is in Spanish. I've logged out and changed password but can't get back on

The following may help:

Netflix hidden menu:

Go to the Netflix app on Sky Q and on the screen with the random profile press the following buttons
on the Sky remote:
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up,Up, Up
This opened a hidden menu.
Get the email address that the hacker used from the "membership" (Miembro) tab, and the service code from the "contact us" (Contactarnos) tab

Netflix Live chat are then able to log the hackers out of Netflix on your sky q box reset the email address associated with the Netflix account back to your own email address, and sent a link to reset password and PIN numbers on the Netflix website on your mobile phone

I am just another Sky customer!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion