Discussion topic: My Netflix account on sky has been hacked and I can jo longer access my own details

This message was authored by Thomas+Otto This message was authored by: Thomas+Otto

My Netflix account on sky has been hacked and I can jo longer access my own details

Does anybody have any idea how to solve this? Ever since Netflix was offered on sky and I linked my actual Netflix account to Sky I have been hacked I think now five or six times.I have been Onto Netflix and they cannot help as it is through sky that the account was accessed by the hackers. Now they have even put their own pin on the account.

who can help ?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Rhonny This message was authored by: Rhonny

Re: My Netflix account on sky has been hacked and I can jo longer access my own details

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Thomas+Otto

Go to Netflix website, and log into your account if you can? Select Sign out of all devices, and then change both the email address and the password on the account, rather than just the password.

Then log back in on Sky. 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: My Netflix account on sky has been hacked and I can jo longer access my own details

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Thomas+Otto wrote:

as it is through sky that the account was accessed by the hackers. 

Repeated unauthorised access (it's not really 'hacking') suggests someone has a set of credentials either for Netflix or another account linked to it (such as email for password reset).

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion