Discussion topic: Red light- sky q mini

This message was authored by Shakey1993 This message was authored by: Shakey1993

Red light- sky q mini

I have seen this has been quite common recently, main box lost Internet connectivity... sorted that easily & updated... 

Mini just has a red light no matter what I do, reboot, reset, holding 7&9 then 1&3 literally nothing I try is working...

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Red light- sky q mini

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Shakey1993 the red light indicates the box is in low power mode which happens when the box is in the default eco power saving mode between rougly 1.30 am and 5.45am. Simple fix is outside thise hours change the power saving mode to Active or None in Settings/Set Up/Prefences. You will need to make the same change on your main Q box if you want to watch TV overnight.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Shakey1993
Topic Author
This message was authored by Shakey1993 This message was authored by: Shakey1993

Re: Red light- sky q mini

It was 9pm? ... I have had it off all night and it still will not switch on!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion