Discussion topic: Mini

This message was authored by Voyager This message was authored by: Voyager

Mini

My mini box appears to be stuck on standby & my remote is unable to switch it on. I have disconnected the box several times from the power cables and this does not work

All Replies

This message was authored by Mike+Hinton This message was authored by: Mike+Hinton

Re: Mini Box

I have the same problem....Mini box starts at the HOME page, but the remote can't change or page through options. The remote still changes the volume though?? I've changed the batteries.

The box also feels really hot!

The SkyQ box is working fine.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Mini

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Voyager 

Have you tried rebooting the main Sky Q box, then when that is back up and running, doing the same with the mini box. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mike+Hinton This message was authored by: Mike+Hinton

Hi, yes, have rebooted everything several times, including both TV's.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Voyager and @Mike+Hinton 

Try the troubleshooting on here

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-q-box-wont-turn-on  

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Hi Daniele, perfect!!! just went through the trouble shooting steps from your link and the solution was to re-pair the remote to the SkyQ Mini box. Press ? if the red light flashes then press 7 and 9 on the remote to reset to factory settings, then press 1 and 3 together to re-pair.

All back up and running....many thanks. GREAT JOB !

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion