Discussion topic: Mini box

This message was authored by Aj67671234 This message was authored by: Aj67671234

Mini box

Hello. My mini box is staying on amber. I can press it, then it turns green.  However when I use the remote, it's not working on the mini box.  I have put new batteries in. Turned it all off at the wall. Pressed the reset button on the back of the mini box.  I've also turned the main box off and on.  Sky comes on but the picture is a small box in the corner. I can see all the channels but the doesn't respond to the remote.  So hoping you can help.    Thank you 

All Replies

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Re: Mini box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Aj67671234 wrote:

Hello. My mini box is staying on amber. I can press it, then it turns green.  However when I use the remote, it's not working on the mini box.  I have put new batteries in. Turned it all off at the wall. Pressed the reset button on the back of the mini box.  I've also turned the main box off and on.  Sky comes on but the picture is a small box in the corner. I can see all the channels but the doesn't respond to the remote.  So hoping you can help.    Thank you 

@Aj67671234 Try resetting your remote.
Press the buttons 7 & 9 together on the remote until it’s led flashes four times.
Then press 1 & 3 together until the led flashes twice then follow onscreen instructions to repair the remote.

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion